The second webinar in our series will be on November 17th when Dr. Yali Si from the University of Leiden, Netherlands will be presenting “Global change on bird distribution, migration and diversity” and Dr Shenglai Yin from Nanjin Normal University, China will be presenting “Species-dependent effect of habitat loss on migratory waterfowl and avian influenza virus dispersal in the East Asian–Australasian Flyway”. All are welcome and we’re looking forward to our discussions!
- May webinar: The Importance of Quantitative Evaluation of Stopover Habitat Quality to the Conservation of Declining Migratory Waterbirds
- April webinar: Coordinated conservation action to protect migratory birds – the Central Asian Flyway Initiative
- AFCoW special section: Predicting Seasonal Bird Migration with Birdcast
- 14 March Webinar talks (two parts)
- 15 February AFCoW webinar